Harker Herbals - Intestinal Cleanse 500 ml
Spring-cleaning for intestinal health
This herbal remedy is an absolute must have in our house. We do a course of it quarterly, and combine with the Silica Sweep for optimum results. I have found this to be an essential product in keeping the intestinal tract working optimally and in my opinion should be a crucial part in any cleansing regime.
An important tonic within the Malcolm Harker range, Intestinal Cleanse acts like a spring clean for the body, improving energy and strength. It provides an excellent platform for achieving better health as it boosts the effects of all herbal tonics and elixirs. A worm-free body heals 90% faster from illness, and as rustic herbs and other foods that naturally keep the body's parasite colonies low are now a lesser part of the modern diet - this is an effective alternative. Encouraged as a first step in alleviating any sub-health state.
- Encourages gentle cleansing from the intestinal tract, the blood, glands and organs.
- Helps healing in the body due to immune system boosting potential.
- Improves feelings of well-being.
- Helps essential minerals & nutrients from foods to be absorbed into the bloodstream.
826 Wormwood is an excellent combination for an intensive de-worming regime. 896 Giardia Guard in combination with Intestinal Cleanse is effective over Giardia protozoa parasite.
Shake bottle vigorously prior to each dose. To accustom to product take a ¼ to ½ dose for the first 2 or 3 days. If taking prescribed medication, consult with your Doctor prior to using 'Malcolm Harker' herbal tonics. Avoid coffee or tea for ¼ hour before and after dose.
Do not exceed stated dose. Keep out of reach of children. While some sources suggest that some ingredients contained in this product should not be taken during pregnancy, Malcolm Harker M.H.D. considers that this product may be taken during pregnancy if the dose is reduced to a ¼ of the recommended dosage during the first 12 weeks of pregnancy or when attempting conception. For further advice regarding the above, contact Malcolm Harker M.H.D. via harkerherbals.com
For optimum health take Intestinal Cleanse four times a year for 7-14 days. Fourteen days is normally sufficient to treat the average healthy person (2 x 230ml bottles for two weeks treatment). Take 5-10mls, 3 to 4 times daily (see dosages on previous page).
Chronic Disease only:
'Intensive 6 Week Course' (Highly recommended option). Every 7th day, take 20mls 1 ¼ hours apart from 7am until 12 Noon. Have lunch 1 hour later. Do this for at least 6 weeks. Drink plenty of New Zealand Spring Water during treatment to help flush out cellular toxins.
Best taken straight or by drops for infants. Can be taken in 50mls of boiled water as a tea.
*As with all Malcolm Harker tonics, Intestinal Cleanse must be shaken well just before tonic dosing to remix ingredients
Oils & Ethers
- Eugenol (Eugenia aromaticum - The ether of Clove oil) An effective vermicide, Eugenol helps to repel fleas and lice. Eugenol has more powerful germicidal properties than the oil of clove alone. It has potent anaesthetic and soothing properties and is an excellent blood cleanser. This is the same clove-tasting ingredient that dentists use in cavity treatment.
- Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis - Oil from the seed)Long used topically, Jojoba is well known for its properties to promote healthy skin and for healing of sores and wounds. It contains many important nutrients such as vitamin E and B. It's also rich in organic iodine, which is essential to the thyroid gland and functions and to the health of the body.
- Lemon (Citrus limonum - Oil from the lemon rind) Oxygen-rich, lemon is highly beneficial to the circulatory system, supports blood flow and normal blood pressure, and helps with nose bleeds.
- Orange (Citrus aurantium - Oil from the orange rind) The properties of orange promote feelings of warmth to the mind, acts as a good relaxant and supports sleeping, especially with children. It is useful in treating ills and chills and in the elimination of toxins. Orange helps to balance water retention and manage weight. A lymphatic stimulant, orange balances water processes, detoxifies, boosts the immune system and helps general well-being.
- Thymol (Oil from Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) - A crystalline compound extracted from thyme oil.) Steam extracted from thyme oil, thymol is used for its vermicidal properties.
- Cayenne pepper or Chilli (Capsicum minimum - Dried pods) Cayenne supports blood flow and circulation. An aid to digestion, chillies can increase gastric acids that help ensure that there is enough acid to kill most bacteria in food and enable efficient digestion. A stimulant herb, Cayenne relieves pain in external wounds by numbing nerve endings.
- Ginger (Zingiber officinalis - The rhizome) This blood herb helps to increase the potency of other herbs. Ginger supports peripheral circulation, normal blood pressure and is useful for relaxing muscles and chilblains. It promotes perspiration and its carminative (prevents/expels gas) properties help to relax the stomach and relieve the feeling of queasiness.
- Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra - Syrup made from the powdered root) Demulcent (soothing to the membranes), an agent for the adrenal glands, It's a herb that treats the liver, blood and gallbladder, and is useful for bronchial problems.
- Walnut (Juglans nigra - The leaf and nut) Walnut leaves are rich in tannins, and their astringency supports regular bowels. The nuts have significant vermicidal properties to help to expel worms. Iodine rich, walnuts also support thyroid health.
- Wormwood (Artemisia absinthium - Flower and leaf) A blood tonic, wormwood has significant anti-microbial and vermicidal properties that aid in the expulsion of worm infestations. It also has carminative (prevents/expels gas), anti-bilious (removes excess bile) and supports menstruation. It is also a hepatic herb so it is good for the liver, and is invigorating and stimulating to the digestive system.
- Carrageen (Irish Moss) (Chondrus crispus) Malcolm Harker tonics are unique in that every syrup, elixir and quintessence is created with unprocessed Carrageen seaweed syrup as a base. It gives syrup texture and provides ocean minerals and trace elements (including iodine) to each product. The bromides and halogens within seaweeds represent some of the greatest healing and nutritional elements for the human body. It is this seaweed-nutrient matrix that offers up to 30% of each product's therapeutic properties and efficiency.
- Celtic sea salt (Mer Sal - Unprocessed, sundried sea salt) Our Celtic Sea Salt is 100% unprocessed, dried by the natural elements and contains a vast array of highly-beneficial trace minerals. It has many heath giving benefits and is a significant flavour enhancer and nutrient optimiser.
- Citric acid (From the latin word 'citrus') Citric acid is a weak organic acid that acts as a preservative, and also acts as a flavour enhancer providing an acidic taste.
- Glycerine (veg) (A sweet tri-atomic alcohol) An organic compound - Glycerine (veg) provides a natural preservative. It is also a nutriment, a solvent (of heavy metals), a bactericide and is hygroscopic - which means that it attracts moisture from the air.
- Iodine (Iodas ('violet-coloured') - Greek - Natural seaweed ash-derived organic iodine) This organic iodine supplement is especially helpful in supporting thyroid gland functions for better health throughout the body. Iodine has disinfectant properties.
- U.V. Light-Treated Rain Water