Harker Herbals Thyroid Balance 500 ml
782 Thyronurse is an elixir especially for the Thyroid gland, cell nutrients, and energy. It is a blood and lymph cleanser, an organic iodine concentrate, and is thyroid specific.
782 Thyronurse is an elixir especially for the Thyroid gland, cell nutrients, and energy. It is a blood and lymph cleanser, an organic iodine concentrate, and is thyroid specific. This elixir is rich in organic sodium and potassium iodine. The mere trace of these salts can change the chemistry of the gland network including the over-stressed thyroid. Can be taken 3 to 4 times daily up to six weeks - for best results take 825 Verm-ez for the first two weeks of treatment.
- An (organic) iodine-rich specific for a healthy thyroid gland.
- Benefits the entire Glandular System by way of cleansing and remineralisation.
- Contains cell elements necessary to maintain thyroid and parathyroid for gland good health
- Supports early childhood growth factors.
Best taken straight or by drops for infants. Can be taken in 50mls of boiled water as a tea.
Avoid - mucus-forming foods such as gluten, egg-white, chocolate, sugar, dairy, polyunsaturated oils, regular salt. Adopt - gluten-free grain foods, whole foods (greens, fruits, nuts, seeds), unprocessed coconut oil, 1022 Celtic & NZ Sea Salt with kelp, oxygen-rich water. For best results use with 825 Verm-ez for 1 - 2 weeks. Swill prior to swallowing.
Shake bottle vigorously prior to each dose. To accustom to product take a ¼ to ½ dose for the first 2 or 3 days. If taking prescribed medication, consult with your Doctor prior to using 'Malcolm Harker' herbal tonics. Avoid coffee or tea for ¼ hour before and after dose.
Do not exceed stated dose. Keep out of reach of children. While some sources suggest that some ingredients contained in this product should not be taken during pregnancy, Malcolm Harker M.H.D. considers that this product may be taken during pregnancy if the dose is reduced to a ¼ of the recommended dosage during the first 12 weeks of pregnancy or when attempting conception. For further advice regarding the above, contact Malcolm Harker M.H.D. at harkerherbals.com
Oils & Ethers
- Bay Laurel (Laurus nobilus - Oil of the leaf)Scalp and hair tonic oil. Aids bowel regularity internally.
- Clary Sage (Salvia sclarea - Oil of the flowers)Clary sage calms the nervous system - stress, worry, deep-seated tension and support for sleep. It is a general tonic for the womb and female functions and temperature balance.
- Clove Bud (Eugenia caryophyllata - Oil of the buds)Clove Bud is useful for acne, bruises, burns and cuts and is antiseptic.
- Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis - Oil from the seed)Long used topically, Jojoba is well known for its properties to promote healthy skin and for healing of sores and wounds. It contains many important nutrients such as vitamin E and B. It's also rich in organic iodine, which is essential to the thyroid gland and functions and to the health of the body.
- Lime (Citrus aurantifolia (also known as Citrus medica var. acida and C. latifolia) - Oil from the lime rind)Useful to support temperature balance associated with ills and chills, lime supports throat health, the immune system and bronchial and sinus health.
- Orange (Citrus aurantium - Oil from the orange rind)The properties of orange promote feelings of warmth to the mind, acts as a good relaxant and supports sleeping, especially with children. It is useful in treating ills and chills and in the elimination of toxins. Orange helps to balance water retention and manage weight. A lymphatic stimulant, orange balances water processes, detoxifies, boosts the immune system and helps general well-being.
- Bladderwrack (Fucus vesiculosis)Iodine-rich, alternative herb. Used for glands and iodine deficiencies.
- Cayenne pepper or Chilli (Capsicum minimum - Dried pods)Cayenne supports blood flow and circulation. An aid to digestion, chillies can increase gastric acids that help ensure that there is enough acid to kill most bacteria in food and enable efficient digestion. A stimulant herb, Cayenne relieves pain in external wounds by numbing nerve endings.
- Clove buds (whole) (Eugenia caryophyllata (also known as Syzygium aromaticum, Eugenia aromatica, E. carophyllus) - The whole clove bud)This antiseptic herb is a rubefacient (reddens the skin) so is warming and stimulating to the body and organs. It is carminative (prevents/expels gas) and so has anti-flatulent properties.
- Ginger (Zingiber officinalis - The rhizome)This blood herb helps to increase the potency of other herbs. Ginger supports peripheral circulation, normal blood pressure and is useful for relaxing muscles and chilblains. It promotes perspiration and its carminative (prevents/expels gas) properties help to relax the stomach and relieve the feeling of queasiness.
- Kumarahou (Kumarahou pomaderris - Flower and leaf tips)Kumarahou is a traditional Maori herb. It is a natural blood 'detergent' that helps detoxify the blood. It also works through the liver, pancreas and lungs; can aid bladder and kidney issues and is beneficial for the respiratory system.
- Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra - Syrup made from the powdered root)Demulcent (soothing to the membranes), an agent for the adrenal glands, It's a herb that treats the liver, blood and gallbladder, and is useful for bronchial problems.
- Manuka (Leptospermum scoparium - Untreated Manuka wood, pith and bark)Manuka has anti-bacterial properties. It is an astringent, especially to internal organs. A blood herb, Manuka is rich in iron.
- Oatstraw (Avena sativa - Oatstraw)Oatstraw is a nerve tonic. It is energizing and nutrient rich. It is also rich in iron and silica so is a wonderful blood, skin and hair herb. Oatstraw also supports fluid balance and healthy circulation.
- Rhubarb root (Rheum palmatum - The root)The properties of rhubarb include supporting bowel regularity and for cleansing the bowel. It is a good hepatic herb (useful to the liver) and is also a stomachic tonic (improves stomach functioning).
- Walnut (Juglans nigra - The leaf and nut)Walnut leaves are rich in tannins, and their astringency supports regular bowels. The nuts have significant vermicidal properties to help to expel worms. Iodine rich, walnuts also support thyroid health.
- Wormwood (Artemisia absinthium - Flower and leaf)A blood tonic, wormwood has significant anti-microbial and vermicidal properties that aid in the expulsion of worm infestations. It also has carminative (prevents/expels gas), anti-bilious (removes excess bile) and supports menstruation. It is also a hepatic herb so it is good for the liver, and is invigorating and stimulating to the digestive system.
- Yellow dock (Rumex crispus - The root)This alterative herb, (restores normal health) has properties that include hepatic (good for the liver) and cholagogue (stimulates the gallbladder). Its gentle action encourages bowel regularity. Yellow dock also acts as a blood cleanser and is iron-rich.
- Carrageen (Irish Moss) (Chondrus crispus)Malcolm Harker tonics are unique in that every syrup, elixir and quintessence is created with unprocessed Carrageen seaweed syrup as a base. It gives syrup texture and provides ocean minerals and trace elements (including iodine) to each product. The bromides and halogens within seaweeds represent some of the greatest healing and nutritional elements for the human body. It is this seaweed-nutrient matrix that offers up to 30% of each product's therapeutic properties and efficiency.
- Kelp, giant (Laminaria)Highly nutritious, the properties of kelp strengthens the circulatory system and supports balanced cholesterol. It is high in calcium and iron, so is a great tonic for the bones, teeth, nails and skin. It is beneficial for supporting normal blood pressure, helps to eliminate toxins and is useful for the digestive system. It also contains Omega 3 oils which are highly beneficial to the health.
- Celtic sea salt (Mer Sal - Unprocessed, sundried sea salt)Our Celtic Sea Salt is 100% unprocessed, dried by the natural elements and contains a vast array of highly-beneficial trace minerals. It has many heath giving benefits and is a significant flavour enhancer and nutrient optimiser.
- Citric acid (From the latin word 'citrus')Citric acid is a weak organic acid that acts as a preservative, and also acts as a flavour enhancer providing an acidic taste.
- Glycerine (veg) (A sweet tri-atomic alcohol)An organic compound - Glycerine (veg) provides a natural preservative. It is also a nutriment, a solvent (of heavy metals), a bactericide and is hygroscopic - which means that it attracts moisture from the air.
- Iodine (Iodas ('violet-coloured') - Greek - Natural seaweed ash-derived organic iodine)This organic iodine supplement is especially helpful in supporting thyroid gland functions for better health throughout the body. Iodine has disinfectant properties.
- U.V. Light-Treated Rain Water